Monday, May 16, 2011

SchoolTube - Trident Layers

SchoolTube - Trident Layers

16 comments:

  1. that commercial was to short and many people would have missed it it was bad and made little sense:zack

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this video was OK but i didn't understand what you guys were trying to sell the sound wasnt that good but the camera was not that shaky
    Adam M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this video was pretty good. I understood everything. The sound could of been a little better but at least the camera wasn't very shaky.
    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was pretty funny! I liked it, and now i know to get trident layers when i crave gum or want to chew things.
    -David

    ReplyDelete
  7. This movie was hard to understand and you guys could of used more sound quality, it could have had louder sound. You guys need to try harder on getting the point across also. Try harder next time.
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adam I also agree with you they should of tried harder on getting the point across and the sound quality could of been better.
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quinton Price-Blue Team
    This commercial was OK. It didn't have any sound and I can tell that Victor didn't eat that piece of gum. Also there wasn't much of a point. I wonder if Manuel has a bruise from getting hit with that gum?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you guys really need to try harder on making your movies. You also need to make the sound louder so viewers can understand. Work on making these movies a little longer too.
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christian I agree with you and Adam they need to work on sound quality and try harder next time.
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  12. This video was alright but only because it was about trident layers. Most of the video was good because I could tell what was going on. My favorite part of the commercial was when Manuel got hit with the pack of gum.
    ---CHINO---

    ReplyDelete
  13. The video was okay, it was pretty short and you didn't really say anything about how it was good. -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  14. This video was okay.It was pretty short also the sound could be better.and i didn't really understand what was going on.overall this video was okay. -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really got that advertisement with Trident Layers:)It was short but its good.The camera was still.Hahaha my favorite part was when Manuel got hit with gum!I could laugh all day
    _Lily_ '-'

    ReplyDelete