I thought your video was ummmm, good... but the camera was VERY SHAKY! i like the background of the green screen but you guys should work on improving on the camera and you guys also had a lot of background voices. I think you guys could of done better. I liked your video at the same time because it had some humor in it. The theme was good but you guys could of done better like i said before.:) -Maria♥
I agree with Maria you guys did shake the camera a lot. you guys also had a lot of background noise, i like the theme you guys had. Mabey you guys could have used more effects. -Megan
Christian: This movie was very hard to understand. I think you guys should of turned the sound off on pinnacle, because you could still hear sound making it not a very good silent film. The narration was a little hard to understand too.
Caleb: You could have done better on your silent film. You could have done other things except for the green screen. The narration was rather hard to understand. However the acting was insanely good, especially you Manuel(;
Hey i think your video was okay but very funny:).. you could work on keeping the camera still and, it was very hard to hear sometimes cus there were alot of voices in the backround.. -Lily;)
-CHINO- Your camera was shaky and in the beginning you could barely see Manuel, and the narration was not very good and Manuel did not need to make the fire dance because there was no fire that we could see.
Isaiah What was the whole point in this video. The camera was not still enough. You could do better next time. Don't even fool around in the video it poorly done. Like wow man you guys should at more effects too.
The video was ok. The camera was very shaky. I think you could ok picked a better background so that it looked as if you where actually on the ground.I thought the video was very funny though. and there was alot of backgroung noise. -Levi
-Brandon- Your camera was shaky and mostly through out the video we could barely see Manuel. And we did not see no fire when they tried to make a fire. The narration was pretty good over all.
this was a good video but your camera was shaky and most of the time we saw the wall right next to you guys and it didn't and the narration was kinda confusing. Adam Maynard
Red team very good on the narration and creativity. In the beginning you want to adjust your green screen manually. I wish we had all the green screen like we have now to use with this project.
I thought your video was ummmm, good...
ReplyDeletebut the camera was VERY SHAKY! i like the background of the green screen but you guys should work on improving on the camera and you guys also had a lot of background voices. I think you guys could of done better. I liked your video at the same time because it had some humor in it. The theme was good but you guys could of done better like i said before.:)
-Maria♥
I agree with Maria you guys did shake the camera a lot. you guys also had a lot of background noise, i like the theme you guys had. Mabey you guys could have used more effects.
ReplyDelete-Megan
Christian: This movie was very hard to understand. I think you guys should of turned the sound off on pinnacle, because you could still hear sound making it not a very good silent film. The narration was a little hard to understand too.
ReplyDeleteQuinton
ReplyDeleteThis film was alright, it could of been better. There wasn't really any point to the film. But the editing was pretty good.
Quinton continued..
ReplyDeleteThe narrating was hard to understand and there was a lot of background noise. You could of used more effects to your video also.
Caleb: You could have done better on your silent film. You could have done other things except for the green screen. The narration was rather hard to understand. However the acting was insanely good, especially you Manuel(;
ReplyDeleteHey i think your video was okay but very funny:)..
ReplyDeleteyou could work on keeping the camera still and, it was very hard to hear sometimes cus there were alot of voices in the backround..
-Lily;)
-CHINO-
ReplyDeleteYour camera was shaky and in the beginning you could barely see Manuel, and the narration was not very good and Manuel did not need to make the fire dance because there was no fire that we could see.
Isaiah
ReplyDeleteWhat was the whole point in this video. The camera was not still enough. You could do better next time. Don't even fool around in the video it poorly done. Like wow man you guys should at more effects too.
The video was ok. The camera was very shaky. I think you could ok picked a better background so that it looked as if you where actually on the ground.I thought the video was very funny though. and there was alot of backgroung noise.
ReplyDelete-Levi
-Brandon-
ReplyDeleteYour camera was shaky and mostly through out the video we could barely see Manuel. And we did not see no fire when they tried to make a fire. The narration was pretty good over all.
this was a good video but your camera was shaky and most of the time we saw the wall right next to you guys and it didn't and the narration was kinda confusing.
ReplyDeleteAdam Maynard
Red team very good on the narration and creativity. In the beginning you want to adjust your green screen manually. I wish we had all the green screen like we have now to use with this project.
ReplyDeleteNext editor Alyssa