Monday, February 7, 2011

Aundrea Marie

My name is Aundrea Luna. I'm 13 and i love to PARTY! I have 6 brothers and 5 sisters. 5 of them are younger and 6 of them are older. I like dogs. I had a dong but it had got ran over. The sports i like are volleyball , basketball, and football. I love to play volley ball with my family. Even though its sapoused to be 7 vs7. we play 20 vs 20. My faborite basketball team is San Antonios Spurs.My favorite Football Team Is The Dallas Cowboys. I love to listen to music. Lets just say Music Is My Life. My Favorite Artist Is Prince Royce. I honestly dont like school. But if i had to choose a subject. I would have to pick math beacause its my best sumbjet. I Am Bilingual. I was tought spanish since i was a baby. I was born in Weslaco, Texas. I Love To Hang Out With My Friends!! And I Love To Dance !

No comments:

Post a Comment